Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
- 1 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces each) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 can (about 15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 soup can water
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 corn tortillas (6-inch), cut into strips
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
1. Stir the picante sauce, soup, chicken, corn, beans, water and cumin in a 4-quart slow cooker.
2. Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours or until the chicken is cooked through.
3. Stir the tortillas, cheese and cilantro into the cooker. Cover and cook for 15 minutes. Serve with additional cheese, if desired.
* Time-Saving: Or you may cook this recipe on HIGH for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
You'll also love
- Easy Grilled Pork Chops 4.2/5 (32 Votes)
- Gingerbread Waffles with a... 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Hot Buffalo Chicken Meatball... 3.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Tahini Roasted Chicken 3.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Tuscan Bean, Chicken, and Italian... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- HERDEZ® Red Guajillo Chile... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Chunky Squash & Chickpea Soup 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- African Chicken Peanut Soup 4.7/5 (3 Votes)