Spicy Honey Glazed Chicken
- 6-8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
Adapted from navywifecook.com
1. Mix spices together and set aside. Mix honey and cider vinegar and set aside.
2. Un-tuck chicken thighs so they are flat. Cover both sides in seasoning and set flat onto a greased baking sheet.
3. Set broiler on low and broil for 5-7 minutes. Flip thighs and broil for another 5-7 minutes.
4. Flip thighs again and baste each chicken piece with the honey/cider mixture. Be sure to cover the chicken completely. Return to the oven and broil for a few more minutes, just until the honey starts to thicken up and glaze (it may smoke a little but this is completely normal).
5. Remove chicken from oven and let rest for a few minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Harvest Pumpkin Scones, adapted... 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Dressed Chicken Breasts with Angel... 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Meatball Sub Bake 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Baked Ziti - Pioneer Woman 3.7/5 (307 Votes)
- Chicken Wings With Angry Sauce 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Greek Garlic Chicken 4.1/5 (38 Votes)
- Hot Buffalo Chicken Meatball... 3.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Skillet Roasted Chicken and... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)