Air Fryer Chicken & Noodles
Quick and easy, this Asian influenced chicken and noodle recipe has a delightful blend of flavors with the fresh ginger and sesame oil.
- 1 (12-ounce) bag egg noodles
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 handful bean sprouts
- 1 bunch chives, sliced, including white part
- 3 slices ginger, chopped
- 4 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, optional
- CHICKEN MARINADE
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Boil a pot of hot water, and cook the noodles for 2-3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
Wash and dry bean sprouts. Wash and slice green chives. Wash, peel and slice ginger.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a frying pan, add in ginger and cook for 30 seconds, until fragrant. Add in chicken strips and stir fry for 1 minute. Add in green chives and bean sprouts.
Pour in chicken broth and oyster sauce, stir fry until completely cooked. If your sauce is too watery, mix 1 tablespoon of cornstarch with 1 tablespoon of water, add to sauce to thicken it and add to the pan. Stir until thickened.
Add sesame oil to the cooked soba noodles
Preheat air fryer to 350°F for 4 minutes. Add in noodles and set to cook for 4 minutes. When time is up, check the noodles to make sure they are half soft, half crunchy.
Plate the noodles and pour sauce on top. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Meatballs in Chipotle Sauce 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- The Best Low Fat Healthy Waffles 4.2/5 (42 Votes)
- Spicy Honey Glazed Chicken 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Tuscan Bean, Chicken, and Italian... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken and Vegetables Kabobs 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- African Chicken Peanut Soup 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Rice with Chicken (Peruvian Arroz... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)