Breakfast Pizza for Two
Pizza for breakfast? Why not? Especially when the easy crust is topped with sausage, eggs and cheese! This recipe makes just enough for two!
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 pound Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll or 4 pork sausage links, sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 tablespoons sweet red pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons green pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, shredded
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Separate crescent dough into four triangles.
With points toward the center, arrange on an ungreased 7 1/2 inch round pizza pan. Press onto the bottom of pan, building up edges slightly.
In a small skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle over crust.
Top with potatoes, peppers and cheddar cheese.
In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and pepper. Pour over pizza.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until eggs are completely set and top is golden brown.
Cut into slices.