Lemony Tuna Patties
- 1 can chunk light tuna - (12 oz) drained
- 1 cup crushed pork rinds divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped green bell pepper
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dillweed
- 2 tablespoons butter
Combine tuna, 1/2 cup pork rinds, onion, green pepper, egg, and lemon juice in bowl; mix well. Shape into 6 patties.
Mix dillweed with remaining 1/2 cup pork rinds. Coat each pattie with the dillweed/rind mixture. Brown on both sides in butter in large skillet.
You can also microwave them on High for 3 to 5 minutes or until heated through, rotating dish once.
This recipe yields 2 servings; 2.5 carb grams per serving.