Asian Lobster Salad
- 3/4 pound cooked lobster meat
- 2 cups thinly-sliced Chinese cabbage
- 1/2 thinly-sliced red pepper
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 packet sugar substitute
Cut lobster meat into 1-inch pieces. Mix with cabbage, pepper, scallions, and sesame seeds.
In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, soy sauce, vegetable and sesame oil, ginger, and sugar substitute. Pour dressing over salad. Toss gently to coat.
This recipe yields 2 servings.
Carbohydrates: 10.5 grams
Net Carbs: 8.5 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Protein: 38 grams
Fat: 12.5 grams