Baked Haddock with Lime Butter
Baked Haddock with Lime Butter is the most delicious seafood dish that is sure to make a perfect centerpiece to your next family meal. Serve with fluffy, buttered rice pilaf, fresh steamed or roasted vegetables, or decadent mashed potatoes and crusty bread for sopping up that luscious sauce. This recipe is dripping with the zesty flavors of Cajun spices, zesty lime, and rich butter.
- 1 pound of Haddock filets
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- dried parsley flakes, to taste
- olive oil, to drizzle
- sea salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 teaspoon powdered garlic
- dash Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley to garnish
- 2 limes, juiced
Preparation time 50mins
Cooking time 70mins
Adapted from 3.bp.blogspot.com
In a small bowl mix lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic seasoning, salt, and black pepper to taste.
Place haddock on an oil sprayed piece of foil, pour the mixture over the haddock, drizzle with olive oil then sprinkle with dried parsley flakes. Refrigerate at least 1/2 hour.
Bake in the foil, at 400°F hot oven or place foil on the grill for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily. Serve with lime butter sauce over the top.
LIME BUTTER SAUCE:
In a large fry pan, melt 1/2 stick of butter, add 1 teaspoons of minced fresh garlic, add a drop of Worcestershire sauce. Whisk all together. Add 2 tablespoon Italian parsley, and the juice of one fresh lime. Cook just a few minutes on low, making sure all the flavors have combined. When fish is cooked, pour over the fish and serve.
You'll also love
- Beef Tenderloin Salad with... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Baked Pasta with Spinach, Lemon,... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Lobster Ravioli with Tomato Cream... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Easy Tuna Casserole 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Lemon-Thyme Roasted Chicken and... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Tomato Sauce for Shellfish 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Watermelon, Tequila and Lime... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Baked Haddock with a Ritz Cracker... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)