French Onion Chicken Noodle Casserole | Plain Chicken
- 4 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 16 oz container French Onion Dip
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 12 oz egg noodles
- 1 cup crushed French fried onions
Adapted from plainchicken.com
Cook egg noodles according to package directions, drain.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray.
Combine chicken, soup, dip, and cheese. Stir in cooked egg noodles.
Pour mixture into prepared pan. Top with crushed french fried onions.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, until heated through.
You'll also love
- Sesame Beef with Broccoli in an... 4/5 (25 Votes)
- Crockpot beef heart stuffed with... 3.9/5 (36 Votes)
- Pasta with Bacon and Brie 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Cheeseburger Gnocchi 3.9/5 (35 Votes)
- Chicken-Ramen Noodle Pot Pie 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUTS WITH... 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Asian Pork Noodle Soup 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Campbell's Hearty Chicken & Noodle... 2.5/5 (2 Votes)