French Onion Chicken Noodle Casserole | Plain Chicken
- 4 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 16 oz container French Onion Dip
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 12 oz egg noodles
- 1 cup crushed French fried onions
Adapted from plainchicken.com
Cook egg noodles according to package directions, drain.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray.
Combine chicken, soup, dip, and cheese. Stir in cooked egg noodles.
Pour mixture into prepared pan. Top with crushed french fried onions.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, until heated through.
You'll also love
- Smashed Blueberry Lemon Loaf Cake 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Pumpkin Flan 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Tortellini and Broccoli Alfredo -... 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Cacio e Pere (Pear and Cheese... 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Onion Dip 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Beer Braised Brisket with Onion Jam 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Hearty Beef and Noodles 4.2/5 (17 Votes)