Smoked Salmon Salad in Cucumber Cups
Delicious Smoked Salmon Salad in Cucumber Cups, perfect for appetizers.
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill, divided
- 1 (12-ounce) package cold-smoked salmon, coarsely chopped
- 3 English cucumbers
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir in 2 teaspoons dill and chopped salmon.
Peel cucumbers in alternating vertical stripes. Cut cucumbers into 3/4-inch-thick slices, and scoop out seeds with a small spoon or melon baller, leaving bottom intact to form a cup.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon salmon mixture into each cucumber cup. Sprinkle cups evenly with remaining 1 teaspoon dill and pepper.
You'll also love
- Pork Goulash 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Overnight Cherry Danish Recipe 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Spicy Chipotle Roasted Potatoes 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Chive Mashed Potatoes 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Vegie mash with pan-fried salmon 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Shrimp 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Fried Fish, Thai Style 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- BAKED DIJON SALMON 4.3/5 (7 Votes)