Smoked Salmon Salad in Cucumber Cups
Delicious Smoked Salmon Salad in Cucumber Cups, perfect for appetizers.
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill, divided
- 1 (12-ounce) package cold-smoked salmon, coarsely chopped
- 3 English cucumbers
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir in 2 teaspoons dill and chopped salmon.
Peel cucumbers in alternating vertical stripes. Cut cucumbers into 3/4-inch-thick slices, and scoop out seeds with a small spoon or melon baller, leaving bottom intact to form a cup.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon salmon mixture into each cucumber cup. Sprinkle cups evenly with remaining 1 teaspoon dill and pepper.
You'll also love
- Crock Pot Artichoke Chicken Recipe... 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Bacon Fat Tortillas 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pecan Rum Cake 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Spanish squid "Rabas" 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Macaroni Grill's Shrimp Portofino 3.8/5 (138 Votes)
- Crawfish Etouffee - The Easy Way 3.9/5 (69 Votes)
- Grilled Halibut with Smashed... 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Baked Salmon on Wild Rice and... 4/5 (10 Votes)