Crawfish Etouffee - The Easy Way
By Fleur de lis
This recipe is easy and can be substituted with shrimp when crawfish are out of season. Even better when served with hot garlic French bread!
- 2 pounds crawfish (rinse off fat)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cans golden mushroom soup
- 1 or 2 cans Rotel tomatoes (depends how hot you like it)
- Several squirts of Worcestershire sauce
- Chunk butter
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Saute onions and bell pepper in chunk of butter.
Add Rotel, parsley, Worcestershire and crawfish and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add cans of soup and let simmer for 15 or so minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve over rice.
You'll also love
- Robert Irvine's Blackened Salmon... 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Emeril's Crab Meat Deviled Eggs 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Tuna Nicoise Sandwich 3.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Mo's Linguini Alfredo with Oregon... 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Crawfish Tails 3.8/5 (19 Votes)
- Shrimp Etouffee - Instant Pot 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Quick and Easy Crawfish Etouffee 0/5 (0 Votes)