Lime Chipotle Pork Medallions
- Lime Chipoltle Pork Medallions
- 2 whole pork tenderloins
- 1 cup honey-Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup limejuice
- 3 tablespoons chipoltle peppers in adobo finely minced
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Lime Chipoltle Pork Medallions
Mix together marinade ingredients and stir until evenly combined. Reserve 1 cup (250ml) as a sauce to be served with cooked pork.
Remove silverskin from the tenderloin. Cut the pork into 1.5 inch thick medallions.
Place pork in a large re-sealable bag and pour the remaining mixture evenly over pork.
Seal the bag and marinade for 1 hour in the fridge.
Remove pork from marinade and discard any excess.
Allow pork to come to room temperature.
Preheat barbeque to medium high heat 375°F (190°C).
Oil grill to prevent sticking.
Place medallions on the grill and cook for 2 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
Meanwhile, reheat the reserved mustard sauce on your bbq burner over low heat.
Remove pork from the grill and serve with extra sauce.
You'll also love
- Beet-Citrus Salad with Pistachios 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Mushroom-Swiss Mac & Cheese 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Venison Stew 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Bacon Mushroom Breakfast Casserole 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- POLISH APPLE PANCAKES 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Spinach Salad with Orange Balsamic... 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Paleo Loca's Pork Green Chile 4/5 (5 Votes)
- The Pioneer Woman's Coconut-Lime... 3.6/5 (15 Votes)
Review this recipe