Parmesan Garlic Monkey Bread
Pair Parmesan garlic monkey bread with your next pasta or baked Italian chicken dish. This is a delicious savory version of a pull-apart favorite.
- 1 (12-ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Italian* Five Cheese
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
Separate biscuits; cut into quarters. Mix margarine, Parmesan and seasonings in medium bowl until blended. Add dough pieces; toss to coat.
Place in 9-inch round pan sprayed with cooking spray; top with shredded cheese.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes before transferring from pan to wire rack. Cool slightly. Warm spaghetti sauce; serve with bread for dipping.
You'll also love
- Irish Apple Crumble Cake 4.1/5 (49 Votes)
- Gooey Butter Cookies 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Cranberry Orange Quick Bread 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Red Potato Roasted Garlic Mashed... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Texas-Style Smoked Brisket 4.1/5 (42 Votes)
- Candy Cane Jello Shots 4.2/5 (46 Votes)
- Pumpkin Scones 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Lemon Ricotta Muffins 4.5/5 (22 Votes)