Candy Cane Jello Shots
Candy Cane Jello Shots are layers of spicy hot liquor with peppermint, topped with whipped cream and crushed candy canes. Perfect for holiday parties, or just to enjoy the lights on the Christmas tree yourself!
- RED LAYER:
- 2 (3-ounce) packages cherry jello
- 1 1/3 cups boiling water
- 2/3 cup Hot Damn liquor
- WHITE LAYER:
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup boiling water, divided
- 2 packages Knox gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 3/4 cup peppermint schnapps
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 225mins
Mix 2 packages cherry flavored jello with 1 1/3 cups boiling water. Stir jello until dissolved. Allow to cool and stir in 2/3 cup Hot Damn liquor.
Mix 1 can sweetened condensed milk with 1/2 cup boiling water. In a small bowl sprinkle 2 packages Knox gelatin over 1/2 cup cold water. Let stand a few minutes; add remaining 1/2 cup boiling water to dissolve gelatin. Add gelatin mixture to milk mixture and stir to combine. Cool to room temperature; add 3/4 cup peppermint schnapps and stir to combine.
ASSEMBLING JELLO SHOT:
Rotate a white layer and then a red layer making sure to refrigerate each layer until set. Garnish each shot with whip cream, crushed candy canes, and red sprinkles.
You'll also love
- Turkey & Stuffing Eggs Benedict... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Garlic Mashed Red Potatoes 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Grilled Corn & Ricotta Dip 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Real Margaritas 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Spiced Pear Cider 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Egg Nog 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Grandma's Sugar Cookie Martini 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Sparkling Sidecar 4.6/5 (14 Votes)