Chicken Wings in Foil on the Grill
- 1 Family Pack of Chicken Wings
- 1/2 c Italian dressing, divided
- 1/2 c Soy Sauce, divided
- 2 Gallon sized plastic storage bags
- Heavy aluminum foil
- Cooking spray
- 4 Tbs butter, melted
- 3 Tbs Franks Hot Sauce
1. Remove the tips of the wings and discard (or save for stock making day). Separate the wings at the joint using a sharp knife or kitchen shears.
2. To each of the storage bags, add 1/4 cup of the dressing and the soy sauce. Add half of the wings to each bag.
3. Seal the bags, expressing as much air as possible. Mush the wings and sauce together, making sure every wing is coated with the sauce.
4. Flatten the bags and place in the refrigerator. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, turning the bags every hour or so.
5. When the wings are done marinating, prepare your grill to medium high heat.
6. Using heavy aluminum foil, tear off two pieces about 36" long. Fold each piece in half. Spray each sheet with cooking spray or drizzle with olive oil.
7. Remove the wings from the refrigerator and drain. Pat dry. Place the contents of each bag on one of the prepared foil sheets in two single layer rows. Seal the foil packets at the top and each end.
8. Place the packets on the prepared grill. Grill for 35-40 minutes, turning the packets over every 10 minutes.
9. When the wings are almost done, combine the melted butter and hot sauce in a serving bowl large enough to hold all the wings.
10. Carefully open the foil packets and add wings to the bowl. Toss to combine with the hot sauce and butter mixture and serve.
You'll also love
- Paleo Chicken Pad Thai 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Stovetop Chicken & Broccoli... 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Chili Relleno Squares 4.3/5 (38 Votes)
- Spinach Dip Chicken Bombs 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Korean Stir Fry Udon & Chicken 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Firecracker Chicken Meatballs 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Grilled Honey BBQ Bacon Chicken... 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Smoky BBQ Wings 4.6/5 (15 Votes)