Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip with Frank's Red Hot
Buffalo Chicken Dip always the first dip to be gone at parties! Serve with crackers or veggies.
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup FRANK'S® REDHOT® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or FRANK'S® REDHOT® Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch dressing
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken.
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or your favorite shredded cheese
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from franksredhot.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine all ingredients in a 1-quart baking dish.
Bake 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir. Serve with crackers or vegetables.
You'll also love
- Oven Fried Chicken Legs & Thighs 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Strawberry Glazed Chicken Thighs 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Garlic Chicken & Veggies Stir Fry 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- El Chico's Queso Dip 4.5/5 (60 Votes)
- Copycat Chuy’s Creamy Jalapeño... 4.1/5 (73 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Apricot BBQ Chicken... 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Caribbean Jerk Chicken Wings 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Mexican Buffalo Chicken Dip 4.6/5 (14 Votes)