Baked Teriyaki Chicken
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 12 Skinless chicken thighs (I used chicken drumettes,for an appetizer
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
1. In a small saucepan over low heat, combine the cornstarch, cold water, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, ginger and ground black pepper. Let simmer, stirring frequently, until sauce thickens and bubbles.
2. Preheat over to 425 degrees F.
3. Place chicken pieces in a lightly greased 9X13 inch baking dish. Brush chicken with the sauce. Turn pieces over, and brush again.
4. Bake in the preheated over for 30 minutes. Turn pieces over, and bake for another 30 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear. Brush with sauce every 10 minutes during cooking.
This recipe may be doubled or tripled easily!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
You'll also love
- Broccoli Rice & Cheese Casserole 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Stuffed Shells 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Lemon Roasted Chicken Salad Wrap 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Hibachi-Style Noodles 4/5 (60 Votes)
- Broccoli & Cheese Stuffed Chicken... 3.9/5 (64 Votes)
- Oven Fried Chicken Legs & Thighs 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Garlic Chicken & Veggies Stir Fry 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Chicken Thighs Glazed with... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)