Broccoli Rice & Cheese Casserole
Yum! This broccoli rice casserole is baked in a delicious cheese sauce, making a perfect side dish to complete an awesome meal!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 to 3 fresh broccoli crowns, chopped
- 1/2 onions, diced small
- 1 can cream of chicken or mushroom soup
- Diced cooked chicken or turkey breast, optional
- 1/4 cup Hellman’s mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup water
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups cooked white rice, packed
- Salt & pepper, to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
In a large skillet over medium heat, add the butter, onion, and the chicken (if using), and saute until the chicken is just heated through.
Next add in the broccoli, water, soup, cheese, and mayonnaise and gently mix until well incorporated.
Add in the rice, and blend well.
Turn the heat down to low and let it simmer for 30 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Shells 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Bacon Spinach Cheese Ball 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Cherry Smash 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Lemon Roasted Chicken Salad Wrap 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Corn Flake Christmas Wreaths 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Hibachi-Style Noodles 4/5 (64 Votes)
- Chicken Divan (Diabetes-Friendly... 3.8/5 (98 Votes)
- Chicken Bake with Cheese Pierogies... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)