Classic Birds Eye Macaroni Salad
Pasta salads are awesome during the hotter months of the year and the perfect potluck dish to bring to any BBQ or summertime event. This Classic Birds Eye Macaroni Salad if one of our family's favorites! Serve this recipe with ribs, burgers, steaks, corn-on-the-cob, or any other summertime menu.
- 1 bag Steamfresh® Mixed Vegetables, cooked according to package directions and cooled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) box elbow macaroni, cooked according to package directions and cooled
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from keyingredient.com
In large bowl, blend mayonnaise, vinegar, red onion, parsley, salt and pepper.
Stir in Classic Mixed Vegetables and macaroni.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
You'll also love
- Bananas Foster Shooters 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Paisan's Classic Baked Ziti 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Potato Nachos 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Halloween Goody Bars 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Stuffed Shells 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Bacon Spinach Cheese Ball 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Parmesan Chicken Ziti with... 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Easy Classic Deviled Eggs 4.4/5 (27 Votes)