Who needs takeout when you can make these Hibachi-Style noodles at home? They're quick, easy and delicious and will go with any of your favorite Asian-style dishes.
- 1 package Chinese-style noodles, fresh
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 8 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cook the noodles according to package directions.
Whisk together the rest of the ingredients in a small bowl to make the sauce. Set aside.
Heat a wok or large skillet over medium/high heat. Add half of the sauce, then the noodles, followed by the remaining noodles. Toss for 2 minutes, then transfer to a serving bowl.
You'll also love
- Greek Orzo Chicken 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Flat Belly - Mexican Chicken... 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Make Ahead Turkey Thanksgiving... 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Chicken & Bacon Pasta with Spinach... 4.3/5 (41 Votes)
- Orange Chicken Meatballs 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Chicken Wings With Angry Sauce 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- One-Pot Sticky Chicken Wings 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup 4.2/5 (42 Votes)