Who needs takeout when you can make these Hibachi-Style noodles at home? They're quick, easy and delicious and will go with any of your favorite Asian-style dishes.
- 1 package Chinese-style noodles, fresh
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 8 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cook the noodles according to package directions.
Whisk together the rest of the ingredients in a small bowl to make the sauce. Set aside.
Heat a wok or large skillet over medium/high heat. Add half of the sauce, then the noodles, followed by the remaining noodles. Toss for 2 minutes, then transfer to a serving bowl.
You'll also love
- Broccoli & Cheese Stuffed Chicken... 3.9/5 (68 Votes)
- Chicken Divan (Diabetes-Friendly... 3.8/5 (98 Votes)
- Garlic Chicken & Veggies Stir Fry 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Eggplant Parmesan Fries 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Coconut Chicken with Pineapple... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Chinese Chicken with Broccoli 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- BBQ-Style Chicken Thighs 4.4/5 (31 Votes)