High Altitude Zucchini Bread
This zucchini bread recipe is tailored for high altitudes like you'd find in Colorado. If you're lucky enough to live in the mountains, like warm homemade bread, then this recipe is for you!
- 2 cups zucchini
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate (optional)
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup nuts, chopped
- You can also add chocolate chips/caramel chips or whatever flavor ingredient you wish!
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from food.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grate zucchini (unpeeled) and beat together with vegetable oil, sugar, and eggs.
Add vanilla and orange juice concentrate (optional).
Sift together dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt) and blend with the wet mixture. Stir in chopped nuts.
Pour into two greased 9x5-inch loaf pans.
Bake at 350°F for 45 to 60 minutes.
Let bread sit in pans 10 minutes before removing.
You'll also love
- Rudy’s Country Store and Bar-B-Q... 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Creamy Potato Carrot Leek Soup 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- 8 Ball Zucchini 4/5 (28 Votes)
- Garlic Dill Pickles 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Bisque With Crab 3.8/5 (34 Votes)
- Skillet Monkey Bread 3.8/5 (25 Votes)
- Carne de Puerco con Calabacitas y... 4/5 (28 Votes)
- Fresh Apple Cinnamon Muffins 4.5/5 (24 Votes)