Smoked Salmon & Cheese Mini Twice-Baked Potatoes
- 6 small Yukon gold or red potatoes (about 2 lbs.)
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt, divided
- Cooking spray
- 2 Tbsp. fat-free milk
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) finely grated white cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped smoked salmon (1 oz.)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Rub potatoes with oil; sprinkle with 1/4 tsp. salt. Place potatoes on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes or until tender. Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes.
Cut potatoes in half crosswise; cut off a small portion of the rounded edge so the potato will stand upright. Carefully scoop out about 1 tsp. pulp from each half, leaving the shells intact. Combine potato pulp, milk, butter, pepper, cheese, and remaining 1/4 tsp. salt in a bowl. Spoon about 1 heaping tsp. potato mixture into each potato shell. Arrange stuffed potatoes on a jelly-roll pan; top each with 1/2 tsp. chopped salmon. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
You'll also love
- Caramelized Pear and Blue Cheese... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BANANA NUT BREAD 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Crumbed Eggplant 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tuna Pea Wiggle 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Tilapia - Crabmeat Topping 0/5 (0 Votes)
- caramelized onion cheddar quick... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SWISS CHEESE SCALLOPED POTATOES 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon Croquettes 0/5 (0 Votes)