By Fleur de lis
I put several recipes together and played around with the best combination for salmon croquettes.. This one came out the best. If your mixture doesn't stick together enough, add a little more mayonnaise until you get the consistency you want.
- 4 (5-ounce) packages salmon
- 1/2 tablespoon seafood seasoning, like Old Bay
- 4 chopped green onions
- 1/2 chopped red bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup Panko bread crumbs, plain
- 1/4 cup reduced fat Helmann's Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Creole mustard
- Dash of lemon juice
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Drain water from fish. In a small bowl, combine salmon, chopped onions, chopped red bell pepper, eggs, mayonnaise and mustard, seafood seasoning, lemon juice, salt, pepper and Panko bread crumbs.
Mix well and shape mixture into equal size patties.
Spray medium sized skillet with non-stick cooking spray and cook tuna patties over medium heat, turning occasionally to make sure both sides cook evenly.
You'll also love
- Pepper-Crusted Beef Tenderloin 3/5 (1 Votes)
- Cheesy Ranch Hash-Brown Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pineapple Blueberry Oat Smoothie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hidden Valley Ranch 7-Layer Dip 3.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Rumaki - Bacon Wrapped Pineapple &... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Linguine 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet & Sour Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon Tartare 0/5 (0 Votes)