- 2 cups packaged breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1/3 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 cup plain flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 3 thinly sliced medium eggplants
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Combine 2 cups packaged breadcrumbs, 3/4 cup grated parmesan and 1/3 cup finely chopped parsley in a shallow dish. Place 1 cup plain flour onto a plate.
Whisk 4 eggs and 2 crushed garlic cloves together in a separate shallow bowl. Dip 3 thinly sliced medium eggplants into flour, shaking off excess. Dip into egg, then coat with breadcrumb mixture, pressing on firmly. Fill a large frying pan with oil and heat over a high heat.
Cook eggplant in batches for 1–2 minutes on each side or until crispy and golden. Remove eggplant from pan and drain on paper towel and cover to keep warm. Transfer to a platter to serve.
You'll also love
- Coconut and Passionfruit Slice 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Delight Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- caramelized onion cheddar quick... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Artichoke and Fava Bean Tagine 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesan w/Eggplant 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe