Au Gratin Potatoes from Nye's
From Nye's Polonaise Room, this recipe for Au Gratin Potatoes is super simple and delicious!
- 5 potatoes, sliced
- 15 ounces Cheez Whiz
- 1/2 pint heavy whipping cream
- Butter, for glass baking dish
Adapted from mypinterestreality.com
Preheat oven to 400°F. Butter a 7x10-inch glass baking dish.
Spread Cheez Whiz over the top of the potatoes.
Pour heavy whipping cream on top.
Bake at 400°F for 30 minutes covered, then 30 minutes uncovered.
You'll also love
- Oven-Roasted Smoked Sausage &... 3.9/5 (1748 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes 4.5/5 (273 Votes)
- Bacon Biscuits with Orange-Honey... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple and Onion Tart 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Gobble Gobble Apple Cider Sangria 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cabbage Burgers 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SWISS CHEESE SCALLOPED POTATOES 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Linda’s Noodle Kugel 0/5 (0 Votes)