Au Gratin Potatoes from Nye's
From Nye's Polonaise Room, this recipe for Au Gratin Potatoes is super simple and delicious!
- 5 potatoes, sliced
- 15 ounces Cheez Whiz
- 1/2 pint heavy whipping cream
- Butter, for glass baking dish
Adapted from mypinterestreality.com
Preheat oven to 400°F. Butter a 7x10-inch glass baking dish.
Spread Cheez Whiz over the top of the potatoes.
Pour heavy whipping cream on top.
Bake at 400°F for 30 minutes covered, then 30 minutes uncovered.
You'll also love
- Ravioli Casserole Crock Pot 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rosemary Lemon Cream Scones 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Gratin 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Sweet Potato Pudding 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Divinity 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple Crisp Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Italian Sausage & Apple Stuffing 0/5 (0 Votes)