Raisin Pecan Oatmeal Cookies
Raisin Pecan Oatmeal Cookies are the perfect treat for any time of the year!
- 1 1/2 cups pecans
- 1/2 pound unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 extra-large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 cups old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1 1/2 cups raisins
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Place the pecans on a sheet pan and bake for 5 minutes, until crisp. Set aside to cool. Chop very coarsely.
In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar together on medium-high speed until light and fluffy. With the mixer on low, add the eggs, one at a time, and the vanilla.
Sift the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together into a medium bowl. With the mixer on low, slowly add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture. Add the oats, raisins, and pecans and mix just until combined.
Using a small ice-cream scoop or a tablespoon, drop 2-inch mounds of dough onto sheet pans lined with parchment paper. Flatten slightly with a damp hand. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until lightly browned. Transfer the cookies to a baking rack and cool completely.
You'll also love
- Hearty White Bean Soup 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Beef & Macaroni 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Oatmeal Pumpkin Spice Cookies 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Original Chex® Party Mix 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Texas Bananas Foster French Toast... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Asian Vegetable-Beef Soup 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- MEXICAN CHOPPED SALAD WITH A... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Cinnamon Raisin Bread 4.5/5 (11 Votes)