Garlic Parmesan Roasted Butternut Squash
Get a delicious side dish with this Garlic Parmesan Roasted Butternut Squash recipe.
- 1 pound butternut squash, peeled and cut into small chunks
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 stick butter (4 tablespoons), melted
- Pinch of salt
- 3 dashes black pepper
- Some parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from rasamalaysia.com
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
In a salad bowl, toss the butternut squash cubes with the garlic, melted butter, salt, pepper, and parsley leaves.
Transfer the butternut squash on a baking sheet. Spread out in an even and single layer (no overlap), and roast for about 40 minutes or until the surface becomes light brown and the flesh is tender and soft.
Turn off the heat, remove from oven and sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top of the squash. Put it back into the oven for 5 minutes until the cheese melted. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Mini Cherry Pie Pockets with... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Swirl Banana Bread 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Mini Kale-Mushroom Calzones with... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Cabbage Rolls-German 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Holiday Brisket 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Holly Sandwich Wreath Recipe 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Spicy Garlic Shrimp and Grits 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.5/5 (11 Votes)