Christmas Pecan Balls
Melts in your mouth! These are a refreshing change from those too sweet Christmas Cookies.
- 1/2 pound butter
- 4 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cup ground pecans
- 2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cream sugar and butter, then add other ingredients.
Make into small balls and bake at 375°F 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Shake in powdered sugar just before serving. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Brown Sugar Caramel Pound Cake 3.9/5 (365 Votes)
- Crockpot Ravioli Casserole 4.3/5 (337 Votes)
- Apple Crisp Cheesecake 4/5 (327 Votes)
- Hawaiian Wedding Cake 3.8/5 (341 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops 3.9/5 (324 Votes)
- Pumpkin Roll Cake 4.4/5 (281 Votes)
- Crockpot Apple Pie Breakfast 4.4/5 (274 Votes)
- Grands Biscuit Breakfast Casserole 3.8/5 (664 Votes)