Christmas Pecan Balls
Melts in your mouth! These are a refreshing change from those too sweet Christmas Cookies.
Rate this recipe 4.6/5 (311 Votes)
- 1/2 pound butter
- 4 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cup ground pecans
- 2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cream sugar and butter, then add other ingredients.
Make into small balls and bake at 375°F 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Shake in powdered sugar just before serving. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Brown Sugar Caramel Pound Cake 3.8/5 (462 Votes)
- French Crullers - Dunkin Donut... 3.8/5 (592 Votes)
- Crockpot Ravioli Casserole 4.2/5 (397 Votes)
- Apple Crisp Cheesecake 4/5 (382 Votes)
- Honey Glazed Dunkin Doughnuts 3.8/5 (490 Votes)
- Crockpot Apple Pie Breakfast 4.3/5 (284 Votes)
- Grands Biscuit Breakfast Casserole 3.8/5 (1091 Votes)
- Peanut Butter & Oatmeal Dream Bars... 4.5/5 (231 Votes)
Review this recipe