Christmas Pecan Balls
Melts in your mouth! These are a refreshing change from those too sweet Christmas Cookies.
- 1/2 pound butter
- 4 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cup ground pecans
- 2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cream sugar and butter, then add other ingredients.
Make into small balls and bake at 375°F 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Shake in powdered sugar just before serving. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Crock Pot Sour Cream & Bacon... 4.4/5 (320 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Greek Chicken Pita 4.4/5 (318 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.4/5 (318 Votes)
- Heaven In A Crockpot 4.5/5 (285 Votes)
- Pumpkin Roll Cake 4.5/5 (271 Votes)
- Grands Biscuit Breakfast Casserole 3.9/5 (318 Votes)
- Kool-Aid Ice Cubes in Sprite 4.5/5 (244 Votes)
- Peanut Butter & Oatmeal Dream Bars... 4.5/5 (209 Votes)