Christmas Pecan Balls
Melts in your mouth! These are a refreshing change from those too sweet Christmas Cookies.
- 1/2 pound butter
- 4 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cup ground pecans
- 2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cream sugar and butter, then add other ingredients.
Make into small balls and bake at 375°F 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Shake in powdered sugar just before serving. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Brown Sugar Caramel Pound Cake 3.8/5 (487 Votes)
- French Crullers - Dunkin Donut... 3.8/5 (656 Votes)
- Crockpot Ravioli Casserole 4.2/5 (411 Votes)
- Apple Crisp Cheesecake 4/5 (390 Votes)
- Honey Glazed Dunkin Doughnuts 3.8/5 (513 Votes)
- Crockpot Apple Pie Breakfast 4.3/5 (285 Votes)
- Grands Biscuit Breakfast Casserole 3.8/5 (1171 Votes)
- Peanut Butter & Oatmeal Dream Bars... 4.5/5 (233 Votes)