Mini Cherry Pie Pockets with Vanilla Sugar Drizzle
- Mini Cherry Pie Pocket Ingredients:
- 1 can cherry pie filling, 21 ounce
- 4 packages eight count crescent rolls
- vanilla sugar drizzle (recipe below)
- Vanilla Sugar Drizzle Ingredients:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 tablespoon melted butter
Adapted from mamalovesfood.com
Mini Cherry Pie Pocket Directions:
Unroll your crescent rolls so you have individual flat triangles.
In the center of each triangle drop 3-5 cherries from your pie filling.
Gather the corners of each triangle at the top and pinch closed along the sides. It's okay if a little filling oozes out!
Bake at 375 degrees on a parchment lined cookie sheet, for 10 -12 minutes, until pockets are turning a pretty golden color.
Allow to cool, then top with vanilla sugar drizzle and serve warm.
Vanilla Sugar Drizzle Directions:
In a small bowl add vanilla to powdered sugar.
Slowly incorporate equal parts milk and melted butter until you reach desired consistency.