Garbanzo Bean and Kale Pasta
- 2 cans garbanzo beans
- 1/2 white onion
- 2 tbsp garlic
- Whole grain rotini
- Kale (chopped)
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
-Boil the rotini according to box instructions.
-Chop the onion, mince the garlic, rinse and drain the garbanzo beans.
- Add onion, garlic, and garbanzo beans to pan with olive oil. Cook for 10 minutes.
-Remove garbanzo mixture from the pan and set aside.
-Drain the pasta and reserve ¼ cup of the pasta water. Add kale to the pan and ¼ cup of the pasta water and cover. Cook for 10 minutes or until tender.
-Add pasta and garbanzo beans back to pan. Toss with lemon juice.
You'll also love
- Garden Veggie Shrimp 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Pecan-Topped Carrot Pie 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Edamame & Ricotta Toasts 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Eggplant - 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- PUTTANESCA with TOFU STEAKS and/or... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Spinach Feta and Potato Gratin 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Grilled Shrimp with Black-Eyed... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Boston Lettuce and Fettuccine 4.5/5 (6 Votes)