Tuna Spinach Salad with Strawberries
The perfect salad for a hot summer day!
- Fresh Spinach
- 1 Hard Boiled Egg
- 5 Strawberries
- Sugar or Caramel
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Pine Nuts
- Isabel Solid Light Tuna in Virgin Olive Oil
Adapted from isabeltuna.com
Roast the pine nuts.
Slice the strawberries and poach with sugar or caramel and
add balsamic vinegar.
Cut the hard boiled egg into quarters.
Place spinach on a plate. Arrange eggs and tuna on top.
Drizzle with the strawberry mixture and pine
You'll also love
- Quick Turkey Chili 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Enchilada Sauce with Roasted... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Crawfish Etouffee 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Watermelon and Tomato Skewers 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- THE BULLDOG FISH BOWL 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Spinach Phyllo Pie 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Always-Requested Spinach Dip 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Blackened Tuna Steaks with Mango... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)