Hot Spicy Crab Dip
OMG - this Crab Dip is awesome! The spice level is easily adjusted to taste by using more or less of the Sriracha sauce. Perfect for crackers and or chips. Enjoy!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons mayo
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce, or to taste
- 1 small lemon, zest & juice
- 1/4 pound fresh crab
- 1/2 cup romano cheese, very fine grate, I used a microplane
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Heat oven to 425°F.
In a mixer combine the cream cheese, sour cream and mayo; beat on low speed until very smooth, about 7 minutes.
Add the sriracha sauce, lemon zest and juice, beat until mixed, about 3 minutes. Add the crab and cheese, gently fold into the creamy mixture, just until combined. Put into an oven proof baking ramekin. Bake until bubbly, about 10 to 15 minutes, depending on the depth of your ramekins. Serve. Eat.
You'll also love
- Meyer Lemon-Basil Sorbet 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Crab Cake Hush Puppies 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Pickled Quail Eggs 3.9/5 (119 Votes)
- Shrimp Pasta with Creamy Chipotle... 3.9/5 (67 Votes)
- Monkey Butter 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Spicy Bacon Guacamole 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Shrimp Summer Rolls with... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Vegan Red Curry Peanut Pâté 4.5/5 (8 Votes)