Chocolate Orange Cheesecake
This rich and creamy dark chocolate cheesecake has the most wonderful hints of orange! It is a fun twist on traditional cheesecake and definitely something I will make again.
- 1 3/4 cups Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Chips
- 6 ounces shortbread cookies, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup orange juice concentrate
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 495mins
Adapted from ghirardelli.com
Preheat oven to 325°F. Combine cookies and butter with a fork. Press into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan and slightly up the sides. Bake 15 minutes. Cool.
Melt 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips at 30-second intervals, stirring after every 30 seconds until melted. Cool.
Beat cream cheese and 1 3/4 cups sugar until smooth. Add 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips, 1/3 cup orange juice, and eggs, one at a time. Pour into crust, and bake 50 minutes. Cool 10 minutes.
Mix sour cream, 6 tablespoons sugar and 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate together. Spread over cake.
Drizzle remaining 1/4 cup melted chocolate chips over. Bake 5 minutes.
Turn off heat, and cool in the oven with the door slightly open for 30 minutes. Place in refrigerator overnight.
You'll also love
- Red Beans and Rice with sausage 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Roast Pork Lo Mein 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Kielbasa and Cabbage 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Cornish Game Hens with Apricot... 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Caramel-Macchiato Tiramisu Parfaits 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Blueberry Lemon Trifle 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Candy Corn Popcorn Mix 4.5/5 (20 Votes)