Marshmallow Easter Bark
Not just your basic bark, try this Marshmallow Easter Bark recipe and spice up your next Easter party with this festive Marshmallow Easter Bark. This recipe can also be packaged up in decorative tins or bags and gifted to your family and friends for a little Springtime love.
- 1 (12-ounce) bag white chocolate chips
- 3 cups rainbow mini marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- Sprinkles, to decorate
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from navywifecook.com
Line a small cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Place white chocolate and shortening in a medium sized glass bowl. Melt chocolate in the microwave for 1 minute. Stir, then return to the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir again. If not fully melted, return for 30 more seconds, then remove and stir until melted.
Add the marshmallows to the bowl and stir to coat (quickly so the marshmallows do not begin to melt).
Transfer the chocolatey marshmallows to the prepared pan. Using a rubber spatula, extend the marshmallows to the edge of the pan. Press down slightly to make it all flat and even. Shake on any sprinkles you'd like to decorate with.
Place the pan in the freezer for about 20 minutes, or until chocolate is set.
Remove from the freezer and let sit on the counter to return to room temperature. Cut into pieces or, if using a cookie cutter, spray the edges with cooking spray (to avoid sticking, and cut.
You'll also love
- Cocoa-Nut Upside-Down Cake 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Pistachio Cranberry Cookies 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Gingerbread and Pumpkin Waffles 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Spicy Southwest-Style Louis Kemp... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Springtime Asparagus, Strawberry,... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Easter Peep S'mores 4/5 (35 Votes)
- Strawberry Cake Mix Donuts 4.2/5 (36 Votes)
- Chocolate-Dipped Marshmallows 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
Review this recipe