Caramel-Macchiato Tiramisu Parfaits
What a delicious twist on a traditional parfait! I recommend these for a delicious holiday party dessert.
- 4 ounces PHILIDELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package JELL-O Butterscotch Instant Pudding
- 1 tub (8 ounces) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1/2 cup hot brewed strong MAXWELL HOUSE Coffee
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen pound cake, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1-1/2 oz. BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, grated
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 260mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk. Add dry pudding mix; beat 1 min. Gently stir in 2 cups COOL WHIP.
MIX coffee and caramel topping until blended. Place half the cake cubes in 10 parfait glasses; drizzle with half the coffee mixture. Cover with half the cream cheese mixture, then 1/3 of the grated chocolate. Repeat layers.
TOP with remaining COOL WHIP and chocolate. Refrigerate 4 hours.
You'll also love
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Spider Web Munch 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Candy Corn Popcorn Mix 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Coconut & Kit Kat Cookies 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Latkes 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Strawberry Tiramisu 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Spicy Ranch Ritz Crackers 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Baby Spinach & Garlic Bread Pudding 4.7/5 (3 Votes)