Sweet Potato Casserole
Sweet potato casserole starts with precooked and mashed sweet potatoes that are mixed with brown sugar, butter, cinnamon, vanilla, milk and egg, and topped with delicious brown sugar and pecan mixture.
- 4 cups mashed sweet potato
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Mix the mashed sweet potato, brown sugar, melted butter, cinnamon, vanilla, milk and egg together and spread into a greased casserole dish.
Combine topping ingredients and spread over top of sweet potatoes.
Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Cranberry Pumpkin Bread 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Blueberry Crisp 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Deviled Chicken Skewers With Bibb... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Pumpkin-Pear Crisps 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Ricotta & Pear Crostini with... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Beef Liver Pâté with Balsamic... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Twice-Baked Potatoes 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- South of France Potato Salad 4.5/5 (4 Votes)