Sweet Potato Fries
Sweet potato fries tossed in a variety of herbs and seasonings. Serve with your favorite dipping sauces.
- 2 large sweet potatoes; peeled, sliced into 1/2 In. spears
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Seasonings are to taste**
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Heat oven to 400°F.
Place sweet potatoes into large bowl; drizzle oil on top and toss together.
Add seasonings; toss together.
Place potatoes on a baking sheet. (I placed foil in the pan)
Bake 20 to 30 minutes; turn once until browned.
You'll also love
- Zucchini Pizza 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- APPLE AND AVOCADO SALSA WITH... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- CHARLIE'S CRAB SIZZLER SPINACH 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- SPINACH-STUFFED PURPLE POTATOES 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Bread... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- 2-Ingredient Chocolate Cake 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Spring Pea Salad with Creamy Curry... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)