Mallow Sweet Potato Bake
Put a spin on a Thanksgiving classic with this sweet potato bake. This festive-looking side captures the flavors of sweet potatoes, marshmallows and tart cranberries!
- 6 large sweet potatoes
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8-ounce) can unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, divided
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
Preparation time 70mins
Cooking time 110mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Preheat oven to 400°F. Scrub and pierce sweet potatoes. Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until tender. Reduce oven setting to 350°F.
Cut potatoes in half; scoop out pulp and place in a large bowl. Stir in butter until melted. Stir in the pineapple, 1/4 cup cranberries, orange juice and salt.
Transfer to an 11x7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake 30 minutes.
Uncover; sprinkle with marshmallows, pecans and remaining cranberries. Bake 8 to 10 minutes longer or just until marshmallows are puffed and lightly browned.
You'll also love
- Pasta with Roasted Garlic and... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Apple Cheesecake Breakfast... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Shrimp and Asparagus Stir Fry with... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Raspberry Bars with Fresh... 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Classic Taco Salad 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Roasted Potato and Garlic Soup 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Potato and Roasted Veggie Soup 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Double Fudge Brownie Mix in a Jar 4.3/5 (37 Votes)