Pasta with Roasted Garlic and Cherry Tomatoes
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 12 garlic cloves, cut in 4ths (don't be shy)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dries basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon groun pepper
- 1 LB pasta (I use bow tie or your favorite
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup freshly Parmesan cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
1. In a bowl toss sliced tomatoes, sliced garlic, oil, basil, salt, hot pepper flakes, and ground pepper.
2. Place in a 9 by 13 pan and roast at 400 degrees for 30 minutes
3. Cook pasta in a pot of salted boiling water while tomatoes and garlic are cooking.
4. Drain and return to pasta pot.
6. Add garlic and tomato mixture and parsley, tossing to coat.
7. Serve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
You'll also love
- Apple Cheesecake Breakfast... 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Shrimp and Asparagus Stir Fry with... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- MUSHROOM CORN CHOWDER 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Roasted Potato and Garlic Soup 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Caprese Sausage Pasta Salad 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Brown Rice with Sauteed Spinach,... 4.3/5 (47 Votes)
- Tomato/Tomato Paste Salsa 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Easy Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (22 Votes)