Double Fudge Brownie Mix in a Jar
The perfect gift idea! Pre-mixed jars containing most of the ingredients needed to make deliciously dense and fudgy brownies. You just have to add a little butter and 4 eggs to the mix and you'll be eating the best brownies in the world in no time at all!
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup cocoa (not Dutch process)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup pecans, chopped (optional)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Adapted from recipes.smashits.com
Mix all the ingredients together and store in an airtight container.
Attach this to the jar:
Double-Fudge Brownie Mix
1 cup butter, softened
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a 12 x 9-inch pan.
In the large bowl of an electric mixer, cream the butter. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the contents of the Double-Fudge Brownie Jar and continue to beat the mixture until it is smooth. Spread the mixture into the greased pan, and bake for 40 to 50 minutes.
You'll also love
- Dr. Pepper Smoked Brisket 3.8/5 (138 Votes)
- Bacon Jalapeño Cheese Ball 4.2/5 (46 Votes)
- Vanilla Cinnamon Tapioca Pudding 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- 1-Hour Lemon Gooey Butter Cookies 4/5 (54 Votes)
Review this recipe