Shakin' Ranch Potatoes
You'll love the extra flavor of these potatoes baked with easy-to-find packaged seasonings. The coating makes them nice and crispy without frying.
- 6 medium Russet baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 packet Shake n Bake Chicken Flavor
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Dry Ranch Mix
- Non-stick cooking spray
Adapted from mynameissnickerdoodle.com
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Peel and wash potatoes. Cut into bite size cubes.
In a large bowl toss together potatoes and oil. Pour Shake n Bake and Ranch Mix into the bowl and toss to combine and coat.
Lightly spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray. Spread potatoes out evenly over cookie sheet. Bake 25 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
You'll also love
- Ben & Jerry's Orange Cream Dream... 4.5/5 (50 Votes)
- Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip 4.5/5 (50 Votes)
- Beef and Potato Burritos 4.5/5 (50 Votes)
- Weight Watcher Hot Fudge Cake 4.6/5 (41 Votes)
- Crockpot Pizza Pasta 4.4/5 (60 Votes)
- Collard Greens 4.6/5 (42 Votes)
- Crisp Potato Cake 4.6/5 (42 Votes)
- Roasted Cauliflower with... 4.5/5 (54 Votes)