Shakin' Ranch Potatoes
You'll love the extra flavor of these potatoes baked with easy-to-find packaged seasonings. The coating makes them nice and crispy without frying.
- 6 medium Russet baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 packet Shake n Bake Chicken Flavor
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Dry Ranch Mix
- Non-stick cooking spray
Adapted from mynameissnickerdoodle.com
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Peel and wash potatoes. Cut into bite size cubes.
In a large bowl toss together potatoes and oil. Pour Shake n Bake and Ranch Mix into the bowl and toss to combine and coat.
Lightly spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray. Spread potatoes out evenly over cookie sheet. Bake 25 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
You'll also love
- Spinach Enchiladas with Cilantro... 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Lemon Butter Baked Cod 4.1/5 (99 Votes)
- Lemon Crinkle Cookies 4.4/5 (59 Votes)
- Pasta with Ricotta Cheese Sauce 3.9/5 (174 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Potato Soup with... 4.4/5 (62 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse™ Potato Soup... 4.1/5 (85 Votes)
- Au Gratin Potatoes - Weight... 4.6/5 (45 Votes)
- Roasted Cauliflower with... 4.3/5 (65 Votes)