Shakin' Ranch Potatoes
You'll love the extra flavor of these potatoes baked with easy-to-find packaged seasonings. The coating makes them nice and crispy without frying.
- 6 medium Russet baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 packet Shake n Bake Chicken Flavor
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Dry Ranch Mix
- Non-stick cooking spray
Adapted from mynameissnickerdoodle.com
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Peel and wash potatoes. Cut into bite size cubes.
In a large bowl toss together potatoes and oil. Pour Shake n Bake and Ranch Mix into the bowl and toss to combine and coat.
Lightly spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray. Spread potatoes out evenly over cookie sheet. Bake 25 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
You'll also love
- Rudy’s Creamed Corn 3.8/5 (130 Votes)
- Apple Pie Enchiladas 4.5/5 (64 Votes)
- Red Velvet Cake with White... 4.4/5 (67 Votes)
- Baked Bearnaise Potatoes 4.4/5 (69 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole 4.7/5 (47 Votes)
- Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Roasted... 4/5 (107 Votes)
- Au Gratin Potatoes - Weight... 4.5/5 (47 Votes)