Apple Pumpkin Muffins
The flavor combination of pumpkin and apples in these muffins is awesome! I often enjoy them warm with a hot cup of coffee in the morning, they're so good!
- 2 1/2 cups flour (any kind works)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon or nutmeg (or a combination)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups peeled and chopped apples
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
Combine first 5 (dry) ingredients in one bowl.
Combine next 3 (wet) ingredients in a separate bowl.
Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
Fold in apples.
Fill 12 Large Muffin tins.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Thai Pumpkin Soup 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Pumpkin Layer Cake 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Sticky Date Pudding with Toffee... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Garlic Herb Avocado Cashew Cream... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Banana Pudding Muffins 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Apple Pear Pie Stackers with... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Cornmeal Scrapple Recipe 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Lemon Poppy Seed Jam Filled Muffins 4.6/5 (10 Votes)