Banana Pudding Muffins
Easy to make, these yummy banana muffins made with pudding mix have a great flavor, substance and are super moist. Serve with a hot cup of java or cold glass of milk. Enjoy!
- CRUST AND TOPPING:
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 24 vanilla wafers
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (7.6-ounce) package Martha White® Banana Nut Flavored Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup bananas, chopped
- 1/2 cup milk
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 45mins
For crust and topping: Heat oven to 375ºF. Spray 6 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray.
Mix crumbs, sugar and butter until blended. Sprinkle about 1 tablespoon in bottom of each muffin cup. Stand 4 vanilla wafers around edge of each muffin cup with rounded side against cup.
For pudding: Prepare pudding mix according to package directions using 2 cups milk.
For muffins: Combine muffin mix, bananas and milk. Fill muffin cups about 1/2 full. Spoon a little less than 1 tablespoon pudding on top. Spoon remaining batter on top of pudding. Top with remaining crumbs.
Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until muffins feel firm around edges. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Remove from pan. Serve warm or at room temperature. Store in refrigerator.
Serve remaining pudding with muffins or for dessert another time.
You'll also love
- Perfect Roast Potatoes Recipe 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Cumin Mushrooms 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Quick Turkey Chili 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Mongolian Beef in Pressure Cooker 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Watermelon and Tomato Skewers 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Cherry Vodka Bundt 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Denver Omelet Pie 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Blueberry Banana Overnight Oats 4.6/5 (10 Votes)