Lemon Poppy Seed Jam Filled Muffins
These simple muffins are filled with sweet jam, a delicious hidden surprise! They're great for breakfast or brunch, or just to snack on!
- LEMON GLAZE:
- 1 box lemon poppy seed muffin mix
- 12 tablespoons strawberry jam (1 tablespoon per muffin)
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 22mins
Adapted from southernmomcooks.com
Spray pan with cooking spray or use cupcake liners in a muffin tin.
Make the Lemon Poppy Seed Muffin batter according to the box instructions.
Fill each fun tin less than half way with the batter mix.
Add a tablespoon of jam to the batter.
Cover the jam with batter until the tin is a little more than ¾ of the way filled.
For the lemon glaze combine the confectioners sugar with lemon juice and pour over the baked muffins.
You'll also love
- Homemade Fresh Pasta Dough in the... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Orange Juice Stir Fry Sauce 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Raspberry Cream Pie 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Vichyssoise (Cold Leek and Potato... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Lemon Pound Cake - Ritz Carlton 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Lemon Cream Bonbons 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Danish Rolls 4.6/5 (10 Votes)