Mini Pumpkin Pies
It's Pumpkin Pie, in cute little individual servings! Refrigerated pie crusts are cut to fit into muffin cups then filled with homemade pumpkin filling and baked. Serve with whipped cream - Yum!
- 1 box refrigerated pie crusts
- 2 extra large eggs
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (I used fat free)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cool Whip or prepared whipped cream, for serving
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 50mins
Using a 4 to 5-inch round cookie cutter or a large drinking glass, cut 6 circles of dough from each pie crust. Place a circle in each cup of a standard size muffin pan.
Preheat oven to 450°F.
In a mixing bowl, lightly whisk the eggs. Whisk in pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
Fill each pie shell almost full with the filling.
Place in oven then immediately reduce oven temperature to 425°F. Bake for 15 minutes. Without opening the oven, reduce the temperature to 350°F and continue to bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a butter knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Remove from oven and cool in the pan for 5 to 10 minutes. To remove, run a thin bladed knife around the edges to loosen pies then pop them out. Cool completely on a wire rack. Refrigerate.
To serve, top with a dollop of Cool Whip/whipped cream and a light sprinkle of cinnamon if desired.
You'll also love
- Tuscan Beans with Basil Pesto &... 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Pasta Florentine 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Red Curry Mussels 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Sunflower Spinach Pie 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Olive Garden Toasted Marshmallow... 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Sweet Black Cherry Crisp 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Kabocha Squash Bites Recipe 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Spiced Pumpkin Butter 4.5/5 (8 Votes)