Olive Garden Toasted Marshmallow Martini
This is a sweet dessert cocktail that tastes similar to a s'more. Very impressive for get-togethers with friends, and perfect for a holiday party.
Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- 3/4 ounces Bailey's Irish Creme Liqueur
- 3/4 ounces Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
- 3/4 ounces Disaronno Originale Amaretto Liqueur
- 1 1/4 ounces Toasted Marshmallow Syrup (available online)
- 2 ounces Vanilla Ice Cream
- 5 ice cubes
- Chocolate syrup to drizzle the glass
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from thegardeningcook.com
Start by piping cold chocolate syrup on the inside of a martini glass.
In a shaker place the ice cubes and the rest of the ingredients. Shake vigorously until well mixed.
Strain into the martini glass and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Tomato Soup Carrot Spice Muffins... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Greek Salad with Lemon Oregano... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Corn and cheese puto 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Sweet Black Cherry Crisp 4/5 (20 Votes)
- Blueberry Lemon Oat & Thyme... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Chocolate Cake 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Easy Blender Eggnog 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Easy No-Knead Olive-Rosemary... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
Review this recipe