Olive Garden Toasted Marshmallow Martini
This is a sweet dessert cocktail that tastes similar to a s'more. Very impressive for get-togethers with friends, and perfect for a holiday party.
- 3/4 ounces Bailey's Irish Creme Liqueur
- 3/4 ounces Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
- 3/4 ounces Disaronno Originale Amaretto Liqueur
- 1 1/4 ounces Toasted Marshmallow Syrup (available online)
- 2 ounces Vanilla Ice Cream
- 5 ice cubes
- Chocolate syrup to drizzle the glass
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from thegardeningcook.com
Start by piping cold chocolate syrup on the inside of a martini glass.
In a shaker place the ice cubes and the rest of the ingredients. Shake vigorously until well mixed.
Strain into the martini glass and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Sweet Sausage Rolls 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Tuna Croquettes 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Iced Carrot Cake Cookies 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Quinoa & Black Bean Burgers with... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Watermelon Mojito 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Red Velvet Cheesecake 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Classic Bloody Mary 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Olive Garden Chicken Scampi 4.4/5 (17 Votes)