Tuscan Beans with Basil Pesto & Mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp Wegmans Pure Olive Oil
- 1 small sweet onion, peeled, chopped
- 1 pkg (10 oz) Food You Feel Good About Whole Baby Bella Mushrooms, cleaned, stemmed, quartered
- 2 cloves Food You Feel Good About Cleaned & Cut Peeled Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup Wegmans Organic Vegetable Broth
- 2 cans (15.5 oz each) Food You Feel Good About Tuscan Cannellini Beans
- 1 jar (6.7 oz) Italian Classics Basil Pesto Sauce
- 1 pkg (6 oz) Food You Feel Good About Fresh Baby Spinach
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp Italian Classics Parmigiano-Reggiano Grated Cheese
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from wegmans.com
•Heat oil in large nonstick pan on MED; add onions. Cook, stirring, 3-4 min until golden.
•Add mushrooms and garlic. Cook, stirring, about 5 min until mushrooms soften. Add wine; cook, stirring, 8-10 min until liquid is reduced by half.
•Add broth and beans; bring to a simmer. Add pesto and spinach. Cook, stirring, 2-3 min, until spinach wilts.
•Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with cheese.