Banana Cheesecake Pie Recipe
This is a fast and easy summer dessert, combining two different tastes. From Taste of Home recipes.
- 1 package (11.1 ounces) no-bake home-style cheesecake mix
- 1/2 cup crushed vanilla wafers (about 15 wafers) (food processor works great!)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1 cup 2% milk plus 1-1/2 cups 2% milk, divided
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant banana cream pudding mix
- 2 medium bananas, cut into 1/4-in. slices
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
1. In a large bowl, combine contents of the crust mix, wafers and sugar; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. (I like the food processor for this.) Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. deep-dish pie plate.
2. In a large bowl, beat 1 cup milk and contents of filling mix on low speed until blended. Beat on medium for 3 minutes or until smooth (filling will be thick). Spoon into the crust. Chill for 30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk remaining milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set (pudding will be stiff). Arrange banana slices over filling. Spread with pudding, then whipped topping. Sprinkle with pecans. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.