Shrimp with Garlic and Parsley
This recipe of Shrimp with Garlic and Parsley is amazing. I love spicy, so for me this is so good and it takes only 10 min to prepare.
- 4 to 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 to 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Lemon pepper pasta for serving, optional (I got the pasta from Trader Joe's)
Adapted from melangery.com
In a sauté pan over medium heat, warm the olive oil.
Add the garlic, red pepper flakes and paprika and sauté for 1 minute until fragrant.
Increase the heat to high, add the shrimp, lemon juice and dry white wine, stir well, and sauté until the shrimp turn pink and are opaque throughout, about 3-5 minutes.
Season with salt and black pepper, sprinkle with the parsley and serve.
Serve over pasta if desired.