Hickory Bourbon Salmon
This marinade is perfect to change up your usual salmon dinner - grill it outside for even better flavors. You can also try the marinade on chicken!
- 2 (8-ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 cup bourbon
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped chives
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Combine pineapple juice, brown sugar, bourbon, soy sauce, pepper and garlic powder in a bowl. Stir to dissolve sugar. Add the oil.
Remove skin and bones from salmon fillets. Put fillets in baking dish and pour marinade over and let sit in the fridge for one hour or longer. Note: do not use a metal baking dish, glass baking dish recommended.
The longer it can sit the more the marinade seeps into the fillets.
Cook the salmon filets on the grill or on the stove top on medium heat. 5 to 7 minutes per side or until the fillets are cooked to your desire.
Brush the extra marinade over the fillets as they are cooking.
Arrange the fillets on a plate and sprinkle with the chopped chives.
You'll also love
- Beef Stew (Pressure Cooker) 4.5/5 (110 Votes)
- Masterbuilt Smoked Pork Ribs 3.8/5 (305 Votes)
- Zesty Lime Shrimp & Avocado Salad 4.5/5 (107 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Shrimp over... 4.5/5 (103 Votes)
Review this recipe