Raspberry Cheese Danish
These scrumptious Raspberry Cheese Danishes are made easy using refrigerated dough. No one has to know though, they taste as if they were made from scratch. Enjoy!
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup plus 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 can (8-ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 teaspoons 2% milk
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar until smooth. Unroll crescent dough and separate into four rectangles; seal perforations. Cut each rectangle in half, making eight squares.
Transfer squares to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture diagonally across each square. Top with 1 tablespoon jam. Bring two opposite corners of dough over filling; pinch together firmly to seal.
Bake at 375°F for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Combine milk and remaining confectioners' sugar; drizzle over pastries. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
You'll also love
- Sticky Orange Chicken 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- AIP Sweet Potato & Mango Salad 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Crab Rangoons 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Red Velvet Hot Chocolate with... 4.7/5 (22 Votes)
- Watermelon Pizza 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Double Blueberry Muffins 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Orange Chicken Soba Noodles 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Cranberry-Bourbon Relish 4.7/5 (19 Votes)